Perhaps, you may be our prospective student, parent of a student, educationist, researcher or a citizen of the world. We hope that this site will provide all the College information that you are looking for.
MSAJCE is a brain child of Mohamed Sathak Trust, a group of institutions which provide education in various fields ranging from Physiotherapy to Engineering to Teacher Training. Mohamed Sathak Group of institutions was started in 1995. The Mohamed Sathak A. J. College of Engineering was established in 2001 with an objective of imparting quality engineering education and developing the required ethical values and personality traits, thereby moulding our young students into dynamic and talented engineers to meet the challenging requirements of the industries in a rapidly industrializing India and also the diverse societal needs of our nation.
MSAJCE has state-of-the-art educational and infrastructural facilities. Every class room is provided with laptop and LCD projector facility. Each Department is provided with seminar and tutorial halls. The College strives to maintain a healthy faculty:students ratio as per AICTE norms. The College has well experienced, erudite and committed faculty members.
SPECIAL ADVANTAGES WE OFFER TO THE STUDENTS
- State-of-the-art Apple Mac-Lab with latest configuration and teaching resources, and well equipped labs, library etc.
- Certification Programmes such as IBM Career Education Program –IBM-CEP, IBM SEED, APPLE Certification –ACP, IOS-Developer track, ISNT certification, etc. This makes our students readily employable
- Student membership of reputed Professional Institutes such as CSI, SAE, IIW, ISNT etc.
- Wi-Fi enabled Campus
- Effective Industry-Institute interaction through guest lectures, seminars, workshops Symposia and Conferences. This encourages the professional discussion between the students and the participating managers from the industry. This also gives the students a chance to envisage their roles in the industry and hone their skills before hand.
- Experienced Faculty members with profound caliber and ample Industry experience.
- Valuable lectures on current non-curriculum topics delivered by renowned personalities from the Organizations and Industries of repute, for the benefit of the students.