This club to Maintain records of sports and games events attended by students within the college, within the university and outside at the region/state /national level and their achievements/ awards. Submit annual report on the sports/ events and budget allocations & spent during the year Conduct the sports events that student need and reward them with trophies and medals 🏅
All kind of sports event take places in this club.
|To build up sportsmanship.
|To foster intimate friendships.
|To reduce stress and improve health.
|To improve skills and enhance employability.
|To Support in developing positive attitude, self-confidence, courage and patience.
|To get opportunities to see the community closely and thus gets an experience of human nature in relation to his / her environment.
|To avail the opportunity to meet the people from different walks of life.
To encourage and motivate students to involve in various sports activities at both inter and intra college level.
“Teamwork Makes The Dream Work”
Games takes places
FINE ARTS CLUB
Mohamed Sathak AJ College of Engineering has successfully inaugurated the ENVISTA CLUB.
In that, totally 10 clubs are going to be take part actively in this.
1. The main objective of the fine arts club is to encourage the budding talent of the students.
2. Impart skill based training and multi-disciplinary research activities with industry and
reputed institute collaborations Provide opportunities and encouragement to express oneself freely.
3. Educational objectives of this club are to encourage imagination, create ability and introduce
an artistic environment.
4. Inspiring students to make maximum contributions as creative artists and citizens.
5. Organize various competitions, functions, and events in the college.
6. Make the student confident and competitive in the global environment.
7. To improve the imagination skill in entertainment.
8. To give the students artistic outlet and to help each enrich interest for art and personal experience through art.
Myself S. Viswajaa/ AP – IT, Staff Co-ordinator of FINE ARTS CLUB – ARTFUL AESTHETICS happy to be a part of this club. Having an art club is great way to keep students involved throughout the year.
The motto of the Fine Arts Club is to inspire and enable our students to actively Participate and
develop their talent and skills like Dance, art, singing, music, acting etc..
Through this club students can develop their skills and talents as well as they can feel relaxation and enjoy their college life. We are planning to conduct several events for all these extra-curricular activities. Students are free to participate in this club and expose their talents through this club. We also make them to participate in external college fests to show their talents.
To encourage student to express their thoughts, feeling and creativity through the various visual art forms from
two dimension to three dimensions.
To tap the inherent talents and potentials of the students community at all levels of
Student President: Kishore. P - IV Year Mechanical
Student Vice- President: Laksha – III Year CSE
The Science Club was started with an aim intended to invite many eminent scientists who would share their experience with the students and motivate them to get scientific knowledge. Activities are designed primarily to introduce students to undertake interesting/exciting science and technology projects. The Science Club consists of a group of students who want to explore the many branches of engineering, mathematics, and science. The club is open to all students. The purpose of the Science Club is to promote interest, understanding, and knowledge of the scientific world amongst the college students and local community.
Science Club is one of the largest clubs in our College. Our club is divided into three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and General. Our club would like to arouse Engineer's interest in learning science, hence promoting their academic achievement in Science subjects. We also help Engineer's to learn more about science outside their classroom and teach them how to apply their knowledge of science in their daily life through our activities. It also aims at guiding the students to develop an independent, logical and creative mind. We are organizing a variety of activities. There will be experiments in making electronic components, making invisible ink, electroplating, biodiesels, fire writing and making venation of leaves. All the Engineer's can get the latest news of our club and day to days information about the science will be displayed on the notice board.
Objective of Science Club:
The Guiding Principles behind the scheme are a useful starting point for those wishing to develop their own activities. The five Guiding Principles govern how the activities have been developed. Investigator activity offers Student the opportunity to:
* Solve a relevant, science-based problem, set within a scenario.
* Work in pairs or small groups or independently.
* Take part in practical, hands-on science activities.
* Think and talk about science, during the activity and when sharing their results.
* Share their results using a variety of media.
Things to do in a Science Club:
*To Conduct Seminar, Workshop, Exhibition and Quiz competition to inculcate students’ knowledge in the field of science.
* To make students to acquire knowledge by giving lectures once in a month.
* Promote the use of IT in learning science.
* To encourage student to participate actively in the activities organized by the Science Club.
* To help the students to promote discussion on the recent innovation in the field of science once in a month.
* Decorating the walls of the classroom, library and laboratory with scientific pictures and charts prepared by students themselves.
தமிழுக்கு என்றும் அழிவில்லை. அழிவில்லாத தமிழிற்காக இளந்தமிழ்ச் செல்வங்களிடத்தில் மட்டுமின்றி இச்சமுதாயத்திலும் ஓர் அற்புதமாற்றம் பெறவே இந்த தமிழ்மன்றம்.
“தித்திக்கும் தேன்தமிழ்மொழி என்றும் வாழ வேண்டும் !
எங்கும் வெல்ல வேண்டும் !”.
அதற்கான முழுத்திறனையும் இளந்தமிழர்களிடத்தில் புதுப்பிக்கும் நம் கடமையே இது என்பதைவிட தமிழ்மேல் நாங்கள் கொண்டிருக்கும் பற்று எனக்கூறலாம். நம் முன்னோர் வாழ்ந்து, வழிபட்டு, வென்று விட்டுச்சென்ற அடையாளங்களைத்தேடி அதை மீட்டுருவாக்கும் எண்ணம் கொண்டுள்ளோம். நம் முன்னோர்கள் தமிழை பெறுமைபடுத்திச்சென்றனர், அதை பேசுவதைகாட்டிலும் இனி தமிழுக்கு நம்மாலான புகழை பெற்றுத்தரும் செயலில் இறங்குவோம்.
“ வாழ்க தமிழ் !
வெல்க தமிழ் ! ”
தமிழ் மன்றத்தின் நோக்கங்கள்
• மாணவர்களிடத்தே தமிழ் ஆர்வத்தையும் அறிவையும் வளர்ப்பதே இத்தமிழ்மன்றத்தின் முக்கிய நோக்கமாகும்
• இக்கால இளைஞர்களிடத்தில் பண்டைய தமிழ் பண்பாட்டையும், கலாச்சாரத்தையும் பரவச்செய்தல்
• தமிழில் தொழில்நுட்ப அறிவை வளர்த்தல்
• தமிழ் நிகழ்ச்சிகள் சமுதாய நிகழ்வுகளுக்கேற்ப தொடர்ந்து நடைபெறுதல்
• இருமுகம் ஒரு அகம்
• பேசும் படம்
• ஆடு புலி
• கைவண்ண காவியம்
• விடுகதை விளையாட்டு
• பிரசங்கத்தின் தலைவன்
Programming abilities are crucial tools that can be applied to and integrated into a variety of disciplines and domains in today's climate of rapid change.
• More coding contests should be held to reach all students on campus.
• Conduct workshops on computer science topics like web development and application development, machine learning, IoT, etc.
• Participate in open source initiatives, create websites and applications, and offer technical assistance to clubs and groups on campus.
• Represent the college at intercollegiate competitions.
• Take part in competitions like ACM-ICPC, Google Code Jam, Google Summer of Code, and other online coding events.
• The club holds a college-wide coding competition to find new members who are enthusiastic about coding. The competition emphasizes reasoning, analysis, and problem-solving abilities in addition to coding.
• The club gets together once a week to talk and work on initiatives. To accomplish a shared goal, all the members work together. Workshops and technical discussions on various competitions and computer science topics are conducted through the club.
• Lecture sessions are also organized for the benefit of members, where some computer science principles are taught.
• The group also hosts seminars and workshops by seniors and former members on how to prepare for internships and job placement.
Students that are interested in learning about and using robots can come together to form a robotics club. Teams of students must design and construct a robot that can compete against opponents in a number of distinct challenges in order to win the robotics tournament.
The Robotics Club aims to cultivate the habit of "thinking technologically" inside each of us.
• To encourage young people to become the robotics industry's driving force.
• It is an opportunity to creatively use information and observe how systems interact with the environment and one another.
• To give students the professional engineering skills that will benefit them in the workplace.
Club Activities Include
• Robotics Education Initiatives
• Brief Training Sessions
• Robotics Basics Workshop
ENERGY & ECO CLUB
The goal of the Energy Club is to raise and spread knowledge about responsible and sustainable energy use. Given the limited quantity of fossil fuels available, resource management and conservation are urgently needed. Students are introduced to the concept of energy conservation through the Energy Club, as well as the necessity for it and what part they can play in guaranteeing conservation. In order to combat the ongoing energy issue, it helps the students to conserve energy. These actions would support not only the dissemination of information about energy efficiency but also its application in homes and institutions.
The Eco Club holds that nature imparts life lessons in its own steady ways and empowers our young to share their responsibility for upholding environmental health and taking action to prevent environmental degradation both individually and collectively.
The members of the photography club are encouraged to take images as they grow to appreciate the hobby more. It gives workers and students a venue for exploring and appreciating their surroundings through photography, short filmmaking, and screenwriting.
There is much more to photography than just using a camera to take photographs. By comprehending and learning about what constitutes a successful photograph, from composition to creative expression, students in this club have the chance to develop their skills. Additionally, club members will learn how to edit and improve photography photographs using cutting-edge software for both personal use and publication. While taking pictures of sporting events and activities relevant to the school, students are encouraged to hone their talents. Exploring this fascinating aspect of the visual arts is welcomed and encouraged for people of all expertise levels.